Contact: West Virginia Cooperative Extension Service
Years in Project area:________
1. As a result of doing a 4-H Foods and Nutrition project, do you think you are more aware of how the food you eat affects your health?
2. Do you think you have learned more this year about any of these topics? Please check all topics you have learned more about.
___Food Guide Pyramid
___Understanding how food spoils
___Functions of key nutrients
___Safe food handling
___Following dietary guidelines
___Safe food storage
___Reading food labels
___Unit pricing and comparing costs
___Food nutrition careers
___Understanding the science of food
3. As a result of being involved in a 4-H Foods & Nutrition project, are you doing any of the following?
___Planning balanced meals
___Serving family meals
___Shopping for groceries
___Cleaning up the kitchen
___Preparing foods at home
___Doing regular exercise
___Setting the table
5. Now that you have done a 4-H Foods and Nutrition project, have you made any changes in what you eat?
|Food:||Eating less||Eating about the same||Eating more|
|c) Foods made with grains like cereal/bread/pasta|
|d) Dessers like cake and cookies|
|e) Snacks like chips and candy|
|f) Foods with less fat|
6. Overall, being involved in the Foods & Nutrition project has helped me:
___A great deal
___Not at all
7. Did you go on a field trip this year to a:
___Food processing plant
___Fast food restaurant
8. Share any special successes you have in the Foods & nutrition project.
Evaluation Tools Page
ENTRY DATE:: January 1999
Contact Us | Non-discrimination Statement and Information Disclosures | © Iowa State University, 2002