University of Wisconsin
1. What is the purpose of the evaluation?
2. Who will use the evaluation? How will they use it?
|Who/users:||How will they use the information?|
3. What questions will the evaluation seek to answer?
What information do you need to answer the questions?
|What I wish to know:||Indicators-How I will know it?|
4. When is the evaluation needed?
5. What resources do you need?
1. What sources of information will you use?
2. What data collection method(s) will you use?
___simulated problems or situation
___journal, log diary
3. Instrumentation: What is needed to record the information?
4. What data collection procedures will be used?
5. When will you collect data for each method you've chosen?
|Method:||Before Program||During Program||Immediately After||Later|
6. Will a sample be used?
If yes, describe the procedure you will use:
7. Who will collect the data?
1. How will the data be analyzed?
- Data analysis methods:
- Who is responsible:
2. How will the information be interpreted and by whom?
3. How will the evaluation be communicated and shared?
|to whom:||when/where/how to present:|
1. Implementation plan:
Evaluation Tools Page
ENTRY DATE:: December 1998