Name of Child:
1. What subjects does your child like most?
2. What subjects do you feel your child needs help with most?
3. What are some things your child is good at?
4. How could school personnel assist you more?
5. Do you feel comfortable contacting your child's teacher if you have questions or to discuss concerns?
6. What expectations do you have for your child? (IE. Completing H.S. School, college, type of job)
7. Does your child talk to you about what he's learning?
8. How frequently do you communicate with your child's teacher?
9. How often do you participate in your child's schools activities?
10. How often do you help your child with school work?
11. How often do you meet with your child's teacher?
12. What are some subjects your child talks to you about?
13. Do you feel that you're able to help your child with school work?
14. As a student how would you describe your child?
15. Are you as actively involved in you child's education as you would like to be?
Evaluation Tools Page
ENTRY DATE:: December, 1998